urgent help needed!!!

At 9:00 am tomorrow morning movers are coming to take my entire apartment and
put it in a truck, and I am in the process of trying to copy my Trade Station
to my notebook from my desktop.  I copied the TS, Server, and Universe
directories, but it didn't quite work.  The systems it opened were not the
ones I currently run and systems were missing, too.  I had done this before
(about a year ago) and it worked, but this time I think I didn't copy
everything I should have.

Please help, I am desperate and freaking out...Thanks,

Sethw2@xxxxxxx