Re: Advantage Trading Group

Hi Kim,
	I don't have any details about what happened to ATG, but I did receive
a letter from LFG, the broker for whom ATG is an Introducing Broker.
The letter said that on May 29 the NFA took a Member Responsibility
Action (MRA) against ATG and an Associate Responsibility Action (ARA)
against Richard Spohr.  If you would like a copy of the MRA or ARA you
can contact Tony Excell or William Friedlich at 312-382-1922 or
312-382-1923 at LFG.

Chuck