Re: Win a Holiday Virus!!!!

I am not well acquainted with posting to the 'list' and author,but I did in this
instance by replying 'THANKS',not knowing that some might not know it was meant in
'sarcasm',as I had already read the message,just as all you who read this,have.
Thank You to all the persons that know about these things,and posted replies.