Re: Good Morning All :)

Hi Tom, We are looking at a gap opening which should be filled unless we have a
runaway gap. When the gap is filled, note whether the market breaks yesterdays
low levels or bounces off those levels.Recently, the markets have had the habit
of reversing themselves on the open and then resuming their initial direction.As
we have been in a deep trading range for the past couple of months the markets
daily action is changing ...so watch this space.               Terrence Smart