Re: S&P 500 Cash Index .....

Well, that's sounds quite right but still, I ve analysed many chart patterns
and obviously we always have to take a correction for the timing, I mean the
exact period in which we are trading that particular Future in comparison to
its Expiration date. at the very beggining just after the rollover the average
difference between the Cash OEX and the S&P Future is about 12 points, and
from  now on that difference obviously diminishes, but thats right having more
4-5 plus other indicators that one feel confident to take a position and place
an order based on I think really RISES one chances to be actually at the right
time at the probable beggining of the new trend.

Any COmments ????

Have a Good trading, and by the way what do You about todays market opening
????

Regards
Thomas from Los Angeles