Hi Tony

Hello,

I ve just read your post about the main differences between the electronic
Futures Trading "in this country" and the fast access to the pit broker on the
phone.
I am a bigginer in the S&P 500 Future Trading and i am not sure what is the
best way to start ?? SOme people suggested me to go with some electronic
broker and the other half suggested to place my orders on the phone with a
Live Broker. Now Tony I am not sure if I understand: I was told to find a good
Broker (not Pit) and then just place my order (based on foe example real chart
analysis) with that broker who then after taking my order has to CALL THE
ACTUAL PIT BROKER on the floor to get my fill thruogh him and then again he
comes back to  me (after i guess putting me on hold for A WHILE) to give me
the confimation. SO the whole process might take a liitle more time then it
actually should.  Can you please tell me and suggest what is the best DEAL in
terms of placing FAST , RELIABLE orders and also the best way (software to
track the REAL TIME S&P 500 FUTURES and related cash S&P's  ??

Thank YOu very much FOr YOUr help !!!!!!

Sincerely

THOMAS