Re: Fwd: Trade mini instead if regular S&P

Earl:

I think you're on to the discussion people should be having here, and Manning
might be a great person to step forward and speak about what his house
offers--NOT as an advertisement, but as a good start towards understanding what
a brokerage house does offer to typical 1 or 3 [max of 10 contracts] lot S&P
traders down to singles in the E*minis.

Some people have already emailed me asking for my broker's phone number but it
really isn't fair to look at the service I get and the rates I pay--I've been
trading institutional size at this brokerage firm for 18 years and the rate just
isn't fair to use for comparison. So maybe we can get some people to step
forward and describe what their broker offers them, with rates and styles of
execution...if people are worried about the advertising part, leave out names
and just use descriptions?

Just a thought.

Tim morge