Re: Trade mini instead if regular S&P

    Good, so its really true electronic trading will result in better ( more honest)
executions, so the brokers will have to charge more for theses kind of executions (I
respect that everyone has to earn a living anywhich way) maybe the brokers will become
really professional executors, that's fair enough, let's pay them..Maybe the small guys
now have a better chance now.
    The other day someone wrote about French Exchange becoming electronic just this
April and executions also improve and ALSO trends start to come back again (might be
lesser noise from
locals manipulations and gunning for stops of the public), maybe that's why exchange
seat values are collapsing, the major exchange are realizing they have to join the world
and not protect their floortraders anymore for the good of long term for everyone.
Welcome to the World!!