Re: Message for ANDY! and CFB, VEL, WAV, DDR

At 01:21 AM 6/8/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Do you know how to crack the password for easy language?

>Does anybody have information on the following items
>
>1) CFB Function - Composite Fractal Behavior by Jurik research
>
>2) VEL Function - Zero Lag Velocity by Jurik Research
>
>3) WAV and DDR for wavelet sampling by Jurik Research
>
>4) Any user functions or indictors from Tom Demark
>
>5) Advanced Get for TS
>Please Email me privately. and let me know if I can have a contact >No.
or correct email Add. so we can speak together. I have been >trading for
12 years ; the last 6 years full time. I share a lot of >your views on
venders and systems.
>RJP

RJ I have some information on the Mark Jurik indicators.

You can get all the information you need on this from:

             THE AUTHOR, MARK JURIK himself.

Jurik's tools are uncrackable anyway. He's too smart for cyber
cockroaches like you. You'll have to purchase them. And it's very
doubtful Andy was running a code bootlegging operation like what you're
looking for.

Al Went