RE: Microstar-Indigo

>From what I have gathered, their advertising claims come from after the fact
determination of what parameter would have been most successful for the time
period they are boasting about. And, of course, it changes, and you never
know which parameter you should have been using until the period is over.
But they don't mind advertising as if they knew beforehand which parameter
to use.

Be careful out there.

Neil