Re: Cycle Trader Users

Hi Manning and Fellow List Members,

                         I have had the Bressert package for years and have never
really seen how this stuff could possibly help me make money.The only thing that I
like is their STOPS indicator( I understand it is only a displaced moving average)
If anyone can illustrate how to use it effectively, please let us all of us know
how. Thanks in advance.