TS 5.0

Pierre,

Thanks for the time to respond.  I can appreciate your desire not to
break your agreement with Omega.  What I was hoping for was a statement
from Omega.  If they have told and shown the code at OmegaWorld, why
keep the rest of us in the dark?  We all paid $2K and I feel we deserve
to know also.  I realize why they did not want to provide a list of
features a while ago. They did not want competition to get a jump on out
doing them.  If the release date is close, and it will have to be to
make 2nd qtr, why not let us in on the secret and get us excited, so
that when the announce date is here, they might have a backlog of orders
waiting to be filled?

John