RE: Trading Advice PS...

Also, a new trader not sure weather to paper trade or jump in, should
realize that paper trading can stir feelings on emotion just like real
trading.  The reason why is that in reality every paper trade is a test of
their skill to that point.  Making your account go up means you're ready to
trade for real.  If you can't do this on paper, there's an even smaller
chance (nill) of doing for real.  So risking paper money carries the same
kind of vested interest real trading does and should feel pretty close to
the same way.  Companies that specialize in paper trading are a crutch for
honesty.  The most important thing about paper trading is that you're
honest with yourself.  It's the most important thing in real trading too.