Automatic Trendlines... help needed

Please can anyone help?
Does anyone know how to code automatic HORIZONTAL Trendlines for the price
of the..  say the 24th and 26th of every month
...with extension to the right
if possible..
.. trendline changes after 3 months .. different color
.. trendline changes after 6 months .. different color
.. trendline changes after 12 months .. different color
... with an alert  either intraday or EOD.

I have TS and I cannot seem to understand the EasyLanguage book..

Please either Email me on this forum or privately.Many thanks. English Jan