SYMBOL FOR 2,000

> List
>  I need some kind person to give me the Dial Data symbol  for the
> March S & P 2000........  the Dec 1999 S & P is = SA1299
>
> Thanks          AJG

HANS WROTE:
yesterday there was not even a signle trade in JUNE 99

rgds hans "

Hans:
	I don't know where you live but in the good old US OF A  there
apparently was a good deal of trading in the June 99 S&P.

How could there not have been any trades when SA0699 for 05/29/98 :

					open	1152.30
					high	1155.30
					low	1139.50
					close	1139.50

Didn't somebody have to be doing some trading for this data to be
published ??

rgads      AJG