Trading Advice

Hi,
I'm attempting to learn as much about trading and trading systems before I actually take my first leap.  I've purchased TradeStation and have it installed on my laptop and as soon as I get my data feed, I'll begin dabbling for real.

I'm new to the list and my intention is certainly not to waste anyone's time but any information you can send my way would be most appreciated.  If there is any advice you would give to a beginner trader that experience has taught you, I would love to hear it.

Sincerely,
Kaye