Re: Re[2]: BMI outage caused by DHMO ; )

On Tue, 26 May 1998, Sentinel Trading wrote:

> There is now a theory that the satellite was pulled through the hole in the
> ozone layer caused by fluorocarbons. Which like DHMO is heavier than air. I

No, DHMO is lighter than air. Add up the molecular weights. There
was never really a satellite problem, it was a spoof to bring attention to
the danger posed to all of the satellites by the upcoming meteor shower
this and next year. Batten down the hatches and don't forget your anthrax
inocculation.

Cheers,

Jim