SPDT List - Let me try again.

Hi Group

        Please forgive me if this note has a testy note, I am just frustrated.
I keep getting requests for info concerning SPDT.

1.  SPDT  stands for S&P Day Trading
2.  I don't have the instructions for subscribing.
3.  I believe the individual to contact is Larry Wright, BUT please don't
write
     me for his E-Mail address.  I DON'T HAVE IT.
4.  Because of time constraints,  I will not answer individual requests for
this
     info.   This post should answer the question.

                         Again my apologies.  I am just very busy.

                                   Pete