The SPDT List

Hi list

         Ever since making the comment in a post about the SPDT list, I have
been deluged with questions about it.  Unfortunately I've been busy, and also
have don't have the current instructions on joining. Therefore rather then
answering individually I am commenting here.   To those uninterested I
apologize.

         What it is, is a list dealing strictly with Daytrading the S&P.   If
there is another Omega member who has the current subscribing procedure, could
you post it here.   I didn't save that posting.

                                  Pete