Re: Internet data feed?

There is a way to do it -- it involves a special card for your computer that
receives the signal & sends it out a serial port.  You can then import it
into a 2nd serial port or a port on a different computer.  I don't recall
the details, but the company is in England and the cost is about $900, last
I recall.  You could check the archive for details, or maybe someone will
post it.