Re: East Coast Galaxy III

After spending 3 hours on the garage roof I now have data.  Thanks again
to everyone.

Just to note that I had to aim my dish higher (more than a little). I
also tried turning the bolt on the top of the collar and that didn't
help either.  I had to turn the side bolts.

When I moved it over to the east Nothing happened.  But after rasing it
the signal now appears to be strong at .3/.4 SQ and 3.4 for the AGC.
I'm not sure, but if you are having trouble and if you live in the New
England area, you may have to aim your dish higher.

Regards,

Tom....