Subject: BMI is OUT??
Author: traderguy@xxxxxxx
Date:  5/19/98 10:57 PM

UPDATE From EARLIER MESSAGE:

I just got off the phone with my friend, he asked if he could come
over to use my DTN for a few "WEEKS"!!

Apparently he heard that the "Galaxy 4" satellite that carries BMI is
"spinning out of orbit"!!

I WANT TO SAY THAT I AM ONLY REPEATING WHAT I HEARD, I HAVE NO IDEA IF
IT IS TRUE OR NOT!!

I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS IMPORTANT TO PASS ON IF IT IS TRUE!!

Maybe someone can verify this.... if it's true, it will be interesting
to see how it affects the "markets" tomorrow!!

Jeff
traderguy@xxxxxxx

Earlier message:
Hi Guys,

My partner's BMI Satellite feed went out @ this evening at about
6:15pm EST, does anyone else have this same problem??

I couldn't help him, I went over to DTN!

Thanks in advance for any info.

Jeff
traderguy@xxxxxxx