Re[2]: MAC-LT Indicator bars

Well I was trying to get to it to now I'll try it both ways but I use the
following in several indicators. This one shows volume on up or down close.

If Close > Close[1] and Volume <> 0 Then Plot1(Volume,"Close UP ");
If Close <= Close[1] and Volume <> 0 Then Plot2 ( Volume, "Close Down");
{plot1 = green plot2 = red}

And I use one like this on an indicator that has a zero line.

 Value1 = (Indicator)
 Value2 = (Indicator)[1];

 Condition1 = Value1 > 0;
 Condition2 = Value1 >= Value2;
 Condition3 = Value1 < 0;
 Condition4 = Value1 < Value2;

 If Condition1 and Condition2 then plot1(Indicator),"Up");

  If Condition1 and Condition4 then plot2 (Indicator),"Down");

 If Condition3 and Condition4 then plot3 (Indicator) ,"Low");

 If Condition3 and Condition2 Then plot4 (Indicator),"Rising");

 {Plot1 = Green, Plot2 = yellow, Plot3 = red, Plot4 = yellow}