Re: SIGNAL-TRENDICATER-Michael

At 10:20 PM 5/18/98 -0400, John Cappello wrote:
>Dear Michael,
>
>I will continue to post in the spirit of fellowship until someone in an
official capacity tells me not to.And when Post # 1007 hits and there are 5
consecutive winners,I hope you will have had a lot of practice with the
delete button.

>Good luck with whatever you do.
>John
>P.S.When is the last time you posted constructively?BTW,no matter how
outrageous your response to me is,all you will get is silence.Let the list
enjoy you.

John, I think you missed the point entirely.  I don't think there is
anything outrageous in what I have posted regarding your posts. The
following excerpts lists the purpose of the Omega list and the Etiquette
related to it, as posted by the Sheriff :

"Subject: Sheriff's reminder: Etiquette from the Welcome

Below is a section from the welcome message you received when you
subscribed to this list.
Sheriff Chuck
//////////////////////////////////////

Please keep a copy of these instructions.  You will need them if you
want to unsubscribe, or change from/to the digest version of the list.

Commercial Messages
-------------------
Please do not use this list to sell your phenomenal trading system.
If you have a product that helps solve a specific problem posed by
a list member, you may mention it in that context, but you must be
brief and specific.  If in doubt, send your potential post to the
list's maintainer, jimo@xxxxxxxxxx, to see if it's appropriate.

Etiquette
---------
This list is for the discussion of issues important to professional
traders, people who earn their living trading in the financial
markets. It was started as a forum for the ad hoc support of users,
by users, of Omega Research Corporation's Tradestation software."

Michael Paauwe
mpaauwe@xxxxxxxxxx