SHERIFF: truncation, omega-digest Digest V98 #238

My digest for V98 #238 was truncated.  The user who posted the
last received message was Perthuis <Perthuis@xxxxxxx> and the
bottom few lines received here at the mighty mjohnson.com domain were:

>The Kansas City TradeStation/SuperCharts Users Group will meet Tuesday, May
>19, 1998 at the Guacamole Grill at 7 PM.
>
>See  "www.primenet.com/~dickt/"  for details or e-mail me.

(note: the email did NOT end with a carriage return (!!)  )

This was the third message in the digest, which the omega-list
software incorrectly promised would contain 18 messages:

>omega-digest Digest				Volume 98 : Issue 238
>
>Today's Topics:
>	 SIGNAL S&P 500 Day Trading Update #6
>	 Re: Moving Security Block from LPT2 to LPT
>	 North Texas Users Group Meeting 5/18/98
>	 Historical Data?
>	 RE: Moving Security Block from LPT2 to LPT1
>	 Re: code for Dennis Myers Elas
>	 NYSE Trade-bt-Trade Info
>	 AIQ Bands
>	 Beta Testers
>	 Fibonacci Trader
>	 Re: Stop order S&P Globex
>	 Re: Fibonacci Trader
>	 XL-101 to XL-105 Systems
>	 future truth mag. ???
>	 Re: future truth mag. ???
>	 ELA Code
>	 Re: NYSE Trade-bt-Trade Info
>	 Historical Data #2

I do not know whether the email ended in a NULL character or
not.  I just know that I didn't get messages #4 thru #18.

Mark Johnson
part time Club3000 author
omega-list subscriber
futures trader

--
   Mark Johnson     Silicon Valley, California     mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx

   "... The world will little note, nor long remember, what is said
    here today..."   -Abraham Lincoln, "The Gettysburg Address"