From: Ron Augustine [mailto:RonAug@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 1998 8:26 PM
To: jamesrwalker@xxxxxxxxx; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Moving Security Block from LPT2 to LPT

It's been a while since I've done this, but I believe you need to run the
SSIACT.EXE program after exiting Windows and re-starting your computer--
intervening with the "F8" key before Windows starts, choosing "Command
Prompt", then typing:

C:\OMEGA\PROG\DRIVERS\NT\SSIACT.EXE

It will give you an option to specify which port has the dongle...