Stop order S&P Globex

Has anyone heard when stop orders will be accepted for trading the S&P during
Globex? I spoke with someone named Travis at the CME a month or so ago and he
stated they felt this would be huge for their business, the demand is out
there, and it was something they were working as fast as possible to have in
place. A month was the target date. I have tried to reach him and he is out on
vacation, others havn't returned my phone call. Any thoughts would be
appreciated.

John Curry