Re: Easy Language question

> Can anyone tell me how I can put an indicator from one time frame onto a
> chart of another time frame??
>
> An example would be to put a moving average from a 3 min chart onto a 5
> min chart which already has indicators on it based upon the 5 min
> timeframe??
>
>  I have tried hiding a 3 min chart as Data series 2 and 5 min as Data 1,
> however it messes up the 5 min data.
>
> Any help would be appreciated, even if it is just a book recommendation.
>
> Thanks
>
> Garry

You need to have a 1min bar chart of the underlying aswell so you have the
smallest possible time frame available - but hide it

BETTER convert your indicators to use on 1min bars, eg. I use a 100 xma on 1
min, which is the same as 20xma on 5min, but easier displays.....

rgds hans

~~~~~~~
no risk - no fun