Re: Central banks & Technical Analysis

  Are the academics the same people as the economists? If so, maybe we can
evaluate their predictions  on economic forces as us technical traders with
market
forces about the future. Let's compare notes on track records. These people are
not
even accountable for their work, they see the world not as open minded as us
technicians but have a fixed view and theory of their goldfish bowl world.
Perhaps
there is hope on the newer generations of academics and economists who do more
than just their standard bean counting. Maybe Burton Malkiel who wrote the book

"Random Walk Theory" (w/c claims markets are not predictable) can do a "Jane
Fonda" after all these years? This may finally end the witchhunt by the
ignorants
and closed minded people.