HD crash

from:david b. stanley
        standave00
        Block ID 10971
        TS4 build 19? or 20? offline version w/W95 user

Dear techperson,

  I had a C drive crash. I routinely xcopy the entire drive to a D drive.
Unfortuneately, the D drive was not formatted as a boot drive.
The old C drive is unaccessible

  My TS4 CD is build 16.

  I proceeded with these steps...

1...Copied my complete D:\Omega folder to the new C drive.
     (didn't work).
2...Attempted to install Build16 CD.
     (installation failed).
3...Deleted complete C:\Omega folder.
4...Installed Build16 CD on C drive using BMI and Signal (not offline)
     as my server options (as I normally do with success.).
5...Copied my complete D:\Omega folder to C:\Omega.

Problems....

1...No Omega shortcut icon appears on my desktop(as before).

2...Clicking on the BMI or Signal offline servers yields a popup window with
     the error message "SSIACT.386 is not loaded" accompanied with an EXIT
     button.

3...Clicking on the PowerEditor yields the error message "Security Block is
     Missing" "please install and try again".
     I'm familiar with this message and the remedy has always been to either
     jiggle, tighten, or remove and reinstall the block. None of these work
and
     the port connection is secure to the motherboard slot.

Any help appreciated,

Dave Stanley