Re: 2 Computer Network

Get an Ethernet card for each computer (the 10/100 cards are about $49
each). If you only want to hook up the 2 machines, you don't need a hub.
Get a cable of the appropriate length "with a twist" (or a regular cable
and a twist adapter). Set up networking on each machine with the
capabilities built into Win95 (or NT).

It's not only cheap, it's fast.

Allan