Re: CFTC decision on technical analysis

Dear Allan,
I believe that you are absolutely correct.
It is discomforting to have people making decisions with such a narrow view of the
world.
How much evidence do the academics need to acknowledge that technical analysis has
its place?
It will never happen, random walk is what they said 50 years ago and it will never
change. You can trace it back to their college days when their teachers said it.

Manning Stoller