Simex data

Simex has a tick data CD up to the end of 1996, and diskette updates since then - this data is strictly time and sales.   As far as I know, they are producing another CD at present which will include settlement, OI etc, and be more recent.  I think this will be available within a few weeks.

I had to write VB programs to get the data into a format TS 4.0 could read.

Simex have a couple of web sites - www.simex.com.sg and a US mirror site www.simex.com which should contain all the contact info - I dont have it handy.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Peter Ryan