RE: dow jones tradestation

Lars,

I am in Singapore and I use both as well (ie TS 4.0 and the DJ TS 5.0).

I have only had the DJ system for a week.
I have a lot of ASCII non-server historical data which TS 4.0 can read.  (including data saved direct from the Data Window in the Charting module)   I am trying to read this data with the DJ TS charting module, but it fails with an 'unknown symbol' message.

Do you know anything about charting non-server data in DJ TS ?

Do you an email contact in DJ who can answer technical questions ?
(DJ here gave me a Tokyo contact, but I have no reply from there)

Where do you get detailed infomation about history manager ?
(The DJ manual is uninformatively brief)
The sort of detailed information I am looking for is:

Guidelines on sizing parameters for HM ?

If you can help me with any of this, or can redirect me, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Peter Ryan