Re: RW

   I don't know a lot about RW system, but over the last 3 or more years I
have talked to over 10 people who have the systems and trade them and
everyone of them said they made over 100% a year!   They said they had large
drawdowns, but it made money in the long run?  I can also say that it is the
only system that I have talked to people about where everyone that I talked
to that had actually traded it said it made money.    Just what I have heard!