S&P 500 System Update

The concept I am using requires no charting, no tecnnical analysis, no
indicators and no knowledge of trading.That is why it is probably doomed
to failure.  All it takes into the frey is market action on a
mathematical basis.

Thanks,
John

Well John, if we ever see you offer it for sale or giving trading advice
are we to assume that it has failed and no longer of value to you? The
drawdown is unrealistic to say the least, good thing you are trading the
mini, but I think the full size contract would wake you up faster.