Re: Creating DLL's

Attached is source code for creating straight, generic c dll's, for 16 or 32 bit compilations. I use MS Visual C++ Version 1.52 for 16 bit, version 5 for 32 bit.

I believe the Dow Jones version of tradestation uses 32 bit.

Enclosed below is the easy language example to invoke the DLL - the code doesn't really do anything, neither does the dll, but it does show the syntax to get this stuff to work......

-Ralph Vince

{First, declare the function at the beginning}
DefineDLLFunc: "adll.dll",INT,"GetFilter",DOUBLE;

{now, we use the function}
if GetFilter(close[0])<2  then begin
	buy tomorrow at (highest(high,(nobars-1)+1 point)) stop;
	sell tomorrow at (lowest(low,(nobars-1)-1 point)) stop;
end;