AW: Re: German list members: b.i.s. versus future source?

Gerrit,

thank you very much for your helpfull comments. I've read a few messages from Hans Esser regarding b.i.s.,
but I could remember only that he was writing about US futures data from b.i.s. and not DTB.
It would be nice to know for me if even Signal Europe is better for DTB data then b.i.s.

Cory,

tick data for the past few months of DTB futures
can be downloaded from DBC Germany for free at

	ftp://www.dbc-online.de/daten/

Martin Warlich