Re: Money Management

Hi Ralph

I have all 3 of your books, and think they should be mandatory reading
for all traders.  Similar to your landscape metaphor, I think of these
antimartingale money management systems on a continuum, a perspective
something like . . .

Unit Contract trading	->	->	Fixed ratio	->	-> 	Optimal f
Conservative								Aggressive
Traders who are most absolute risk averse				Least ARA Tdrs
least wealth maximisers							most w m

Anyway, I have 4 questions I would like to ask:
1/ In your third book on pg 23, you mention the problem of predicting
where the peak is moving to.  Any chance you could shed some light on
this key question?
2/ What is your considered opinion of equity curve trading?
3/ You state that DD is meaningless, but what if you do a monte carlo
simulation of DD?
4/ Any danger of a 4th book? ;-)

Thanks for your time

Peter Chan