Attention - Tick Count Participants

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Attention - Tick Count Participants
  • From: Carroll Slemaker <cslemaker1@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 08:59:45 -0700

Thanks for the data you have submitted.  Some of what I've seen,
however, will be of limited use or, in some cases, no use.  Some of you
have not indicated, as I requested, where in the world you are located
and some have not indicated what data vendor you are using.  This will
make it impossible to determine any regional differences or vendor
differences.

Finally, a few seem to have reported counts for BMI's SP8M data, which I
uunderstand includes both RTS (day) and Globex sessions - they are
reporting counts approaching six- or seven-thousand, WAY too high for
RTS data (Dsp8m on BMI).  If you have reported such figures, would you
please check your DSP8M counts and submit corrected values?  If you have
any question about your data, check the time stamps on the last ticks of
the day - none should be later than about 15:20 or 15:30.

Thanks.

Carroll Slemaker