Re: MISC: the $250 cookie recipe

  • To: taracent <taracent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: MISC: the $250 cookie recipe
  • From: "J. Rodney Grisham" <grisham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 08:54:14 -0700

taracent wrote:

> Forwarding a message - hope you enjoy the situation!
> > My daughter & I had just finished a salad at Neiman-Marcus Cafe in Dallas &
> > decided to have a small dessert.  Because both of us are cookie lovers, we decided to try
> > the "Neiman-Marcus Cookie."

<snip, snip>

If the source from which you forwarded the message is an acquaintance
and is "harassed" by NM, you might note that the exact recipe has
been in a Houston area charity cookbook for 8-10 years.  It was
thought to be a recipe from Mrs. Field's Cookies.  In addition, the
Houston Chronicle recently published an NM cookie recipe and a brownie
recipe.  The cookie recipe is similar, but different.

Rod