Re: TRANSLATE THIS ELA INTO ENGLISH

Hi

Hmmm . . . looks like a volatility stop that (for long trades) adjusts
if today's high >= yesterday's 20 day xaverage of the highs.  If so,
take the highest close in the last 21 days and subtract the vol amount
(ARC), and you get the stop level (Sar) for tomorrow.

\Sorry if this comes in twice, all thumbs

Peter Chan
iPT