Re: Switching from Signal to BMI

  • To: "Carroll Slemaker" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Switching from Signal to BMI
  • From: "Neil Jon Harrington" <njh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 23:40:02 -0700

I can't help you with what problems you may encounter in switching to BMI,
but the one thing I have never heard challenged, even in your earlier
research, is that BMI is much better than Signal. My only concern with them
is their real time price. Hopefully, they will be forced to become more
competitive once DTN arrives on the scene in TS 5.0, or gets cheaper using
the internet (on condition it can prove timeliness and reliability, which I
don't see how it can).

Neil