Re: ROCKET on-line trading

You know, I posted a few weeks ago, look for alot more electronic products and
links to be popping up soon...real soon. More firms are going to be offering
their own systems and calling it...whatever. And new systems are on the way, on
both the Merc and the CBOT. So don't be surprised if you see a new vendor a week
starting...well, soon.

Tim Morge