Re: TS 4, build 21, Download Problem

In a message dated 98-05-03 19:27:36 EDT, I wrote:

<< I have tried several times over the past weeks to download* Build 21. Each
 time the transmission hangs at about 2.7 meg of the full 7.2 meg set. Most
 likely the problem is with my setup, but I wonder if anyone else has
 experienced similar difficulty.

 Ralph Love

 *via AOL 3.0 for W95. >>

Giovanni at Omega called me this afternoon, less than a day after I posted the
above question. He arranged to ship me a CD of Build 21 at no charge. First
rate customer service, I'd say.

I took the opportunity to inquire why my "permanent" password needed renewing
last month (I paid for my license years ago.) I had upgraded from 3.5 to 4.0
in January, and, as required, obtained a new password as part of the upgrade.
It seems that the automated password generator (which I used) issues only
temporary passwords - one needs to call Omega and get a new "permanent"
password from a real person.

RL