T-Port card

I've been using the T-Link software for approximately four months and it
seems to work fine.

I had an odd occurrence just once. At the start of the US session the S&P
was running far behind (it was a volatile day). But the T-Link caught all
the ticks and pasted them in flawlessly, as far as I could determine.

After having the software for 3 months, Frank (the Pres) called me to make
sure everything was okay.

I have always gotten a phone message machine when calling, so try their
e-mail: tlink@xxxxxxx

Regards,

FPI