T/Port Card

Greetings Fellow Omega Users,

I want to run the Omega Server 24 hours on a 486 SX networked to a
Pentium 75 which is turned off at night and on during the day.  Since I
dont have a Uart 16550 chip, from what I understand, I need a T/Port
card.  So I called Omega and they gave me the number for Telcor
(manufacturers if the T/Port Card).  Unfortunately, Telcor's phone line
seems to be out of service (508 - 881 1664).

1) Does anyone have experience networking TS from one computer to
another, any problems to look out for?

2) I've never heard of a T/Port card before, do I have to get one from
Telcor or can it be a generic kind?

3) If anyone has a T/Port Card just sitting around, let me know I am
willing to exchange a Card for Software (you name it, I have it).

Any input is appreciated.

Pat