Re: TS 4, build 21, Download Problem

At 07:08 PM 5/3/98 -0700, Carlos Lourenco wrote:
>I tried downloading the same a couple of weeks ago but the thing quit about
>midway so I gave up and have not tried since.
>
>I couldn't tell where the problem was.
>
>Carlos Lourenco
>
>----------
>> I have tried several times over the past weeks to download* Build 21.
>Each
>> time the transmission hangs at about 2.7 meg of the full 7.2 meg set.
>Most
>> likely the problem is with my setup, but I wonder if anyone else has
>> experienced similar difficulty.
>>
>> Ralph Love
>>
>> *via AOL 3.0 for W95.

I downloaded it and then I had a lot of problems with configuration once I
uploaded it.
I since received the cd 21 build and no problems now works fine. Omega did
a web site change just recently and it was a while before you could even
get into to download. Your computer maybe finding the flaw mine didn't so
it maybe a good thing you can't download but I'm no computer wizard my any
means.

Robert