Re: Recommendations or Advice

I haven't used DBC Signal for a few years, but it always missed ticks during
the trading day and was down from time-to-time in my area.  Most comments
that I've heard put Signal at the bottom of the heap and BMI at the top.  I
find BMI much better and they now have a "Lite" service for as low as $99/
month.  Any on-line quote delivery system is subject to the many vagaries of
the Internet which makes speed and reliability less predictable.