Re: Truncation - Outlook Express

  • To: Carroll Slemaker <cslemaker1@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Truncation - Outlook Express
  • From: Dennis Holverstott <dennis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 10:03:31 -0700

I haven't had the truncation problem as I subscribe to the list, not the
digest. However, the server is truncating individual HTML posts from
Outlook Express users. This causes them to appear blank in Netscape 4
although they can still be read by Outlook.

I'm wondering if these posts are the ones causing the digests to
truncate. Maybe someone can check.

Meanwhile, Outlook users, please configure your mailer to send plain
text to the list. You can set this as the default using Tools/Options in
the main Outlook window. Or you can do it on a message by message basis
using Format/Plain Text in the Message Composition window.

--
   Dennis